New Home Buyers & Pre-Approvals
What to expect when you get a pre-approval
When you have your home loan conditionally pre-approved the home buying process becomes more streamlined. You’ll be able to bid at auctions and negotiate with the confidence knowing the exact amount you can afford has been confirmed.
Saving your time and disappointment is the key driver to getting pre-approved and you’ll have documents in place to speed up the process when you’re signing on the dotted line.
You’ll also spare yourselves from looking at homes out of your price bracket, which even though it’s nice to get ideas and inspiration, when it comes to buying your first home the focus on what fits your price range is key.
Pre-approval demonstrates to real estate agents that:
- You’re serious about buying.
- It puts you in a better negotiating position as you already have your mortgage finance conditionally approved.
- It helps speed up the mortgage documentation process once you’ve found a home you like.
- It enables you to bid at house auctions – auction bids are unconditional, so you need to have your finance arranged before you bid. Make sure you’ve done the relevant checks and informed us about the property you are bidding on.
- Plus, a home loan pre-approval is free and there’s no obligation.
Start the process today, call us on 0800 733 462 to get started!
Proud Members Of: